Are you looking for some tips on how to register a new Garmin device? If your answer is yes, then you are at right place. Here in this post, I will give you step to step instructions for Garmin device registration.
- Your first step is to turn on your computer system and connect with the internet connection
- Open any web browser on your computer system.
- Type http my garmin com in the address bar of your web browser.
- Press ENTER.
- It opens a new web page.
- Click on the option Register your Garmin product.
- A new registration page displays.
- Choose your desired Language.
- Now, select the category which you want to register your new Garmin device such as Sports & Fitness, Automotive, Track & Locate, Aviation, Outdoor & Dogs, Marine.
- Once you select the desired category of your Garmin device, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- When you successfully registered your new Garmin device, then you can perform many activities like update maps, locate the tracking device, update software, vehicles and safety cameras, download voices, and many more.
That’s how you can register a new Garmin device. If you want to know about how to register a new or exchanged device from the Garmin express? Then visit this link. You can also take the help of My Garmin Map Updates experts. They are available 24 hours at your service.