Green walls and potted plants can add a touch of attractive appeal to your place, be it home, office, or a party venue. That’s because even a stare of natural elements boosts mood and calms the mind. Thus, having a bunch of plants helps bring a part of nature close to you.
Real Living Plants and their Benefits
From physical to mental and emotional, live plants offer numerous health benefits to humans in their vicinity. Some immediate advantages include:
- Enrich the environment with oxygen
- Purify the air the natural way while removing toxins and harmful chemicals like xylene, formaldehyde, and benzene.
- Boost morale and mood with an attractive visual appeal
- Easy maintenance
- Leaves don’t fade or dull away. You can prune unhealthy leaves and make space for new foliage.
- Can be decomposed, so won’t increase the already high levels of landfill
Areas where Artificial Plants don’t Match Up to the Mark
Although artificial plants have improved a lot in terms of aesthetics and quality, they will remain synthetic despite numerous enhancements. Although they don’t need regular care, trimming, fertilizers, and more like real plants, here’s where they lag:
- Leaves become sticky with time
- Can fade and collect dust
- Fail to give out oxygen or improve air humidity
- Instead, artificial plants can generate a chemical-like unpleasant smell
- Lifeless, unhealthy, and non-biodegradable
In short, you can gift your employees and co-workers the gift of health and a sense of calmness by planting real plants at your place. Not only indoors, but plants also work wonders at outdoor places too. You can check your options from a service provider offering plant hire for events.