Maybe it's not as easy as it seems to get a Russian visa. Here are 8 tips that will help you go through the visa application process
1. You can only apply for a Russian visa in the UK if you hold one of the following visa types for the UK: a partner visa, an unmarried partner visa (must be valid for at least one year), If you come to England on a visitor visa (which is usually valid for 6 months), you can apply for the Russian visa services through rusvisaonline.com/en/services/business-invitation/index.
2. Before ordering your trip, make sure that your visa for UK is valid for at least 3 months after you return from your trip from the Schengen country.
3. For most Schengen visas you can send applications within 3 months before the date of your trip. It is recommended to submit your application at least two weeks before your trip starts, but for some countries, it may take between 3 and 4 weeks to process a visa application.
Image Source: Google
4. Your passport must be valid at least 3 months after the visa expiration date and must contain two blank pages for visa stamps.
5. If your passport was issued 10 years ago, you need to get a new passport to apply for a Schengen visa. If your passport is issued within one year, provide your old passport with the current one.
6. For most Russian visas you can apply only after you have been in the UK for at least one month, but if you need to get a Russian visa for Spain – you have to wait 6 months before you can make your first application.
7. Book bookings with a relative consulate or visa application center far in advance. During summer or before bank holidays, it may take a month to wait for available appointments.