If you are interested in unique t-shirt designs and are investing in wholesale blank t-shirts, you may not be sure where to go from there. Well, this article is for you. This guide will help you take your design from concept to handcrafted t-shirt, using the most essential. You can buy amazing wholesale next-level apparel, T-shirts & clothing from blankstyle.com.
1. If you have Photoshop, you may want to use it or just draw your designs by hand. This step continues as if you were using a computer. In the app, start by overlaying the image on a light background color. This contrast allows you to see the shape of the design more clearly.
2. Take a thin sheet of acetate or transparent film on it and stick it on the paper. Cut the black line very slowly. You don’t want to repeat the process because of a small mistake.
3. Glue your template to your shirt. You may want to protect bare clothes with newspaper or scrap metal.
4. You can apply paint with a roller or sponge after mixing your paint with a lot of ink. If you’d like to practice on paper before trying it on your blank, feel free.
5. Remove the stencil, newspaper, and roll. After the ink dries, iron the shirt and dry it.
6. Wash your new clothes and dry them at low temperature with some additional clothes to reduce wear on the clothes.